Jack Frost Men's Winter Cycle Jacket
It gets cold in NZ, really cold. The Jack Frost men's cycle jacket is our heavy hitting, top of line range, blockbuster jacket, specially designed for sub 10 degree day and night temperatures.
Jackets aren't meant to be to jazzy, so we've capped our usual design mandate for something incredibly functional (and warm) instead. The Jack utilises robust weighing (454 g/m2) fleeve fabric, supported by thicker (than standard) windout fabric on the jerseys front and arms. That combo is further enhanced via a 3M reflective strip on the back, long lasting sublimation colour impregnation, strong jersey grippers on the bottom, an ever reliable YKK covered zip, and a cool double collar. Don't pay for an overpriced brand name jacket, when the Jack Frost will leave them in your dust.
Check out the rest of the quality Silversky Cycle Wear's men's cycling and bike jerseys.
- Windproof, super warm, and breathable make for a complete winter riding jacket.
- The front and arms of the jersey utilises WINDOUT (both water-repellent and wind proof) fabric to keep you warm on those downhill runs or early morning rides. The sides and arm backs are breathable, while the back is made of CATHE fleece fabric.
- Full length YKK zipper.
- Reflective stripe on bottom of the rear pocket.
- Low hem with skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Professional three rear pockets design.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Team up with a thermal base layer for those extra cold morning/evening rides.
- Recommended use: Winter, Spring, Autumn
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach