This is our heavy hitter of the women’s winter range, heavy in weight and heavy in fabric technology. This baby will protect you from the elements...but as the name suggests it especially loves the cold! The Blizzard packs some punch, fully windproof stretchable material with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to keep you warm on those winter rides. That windproof combo is further enhanced via 3M reflective strips on the back, long lasting sublimation colour impregnation, covered zipper at the front, and a high collar to keep the warmth in. The fabric is subtly striped to give the Blizzard some depth, that depth is given some support by the very robust weighing (454 g/m2) fabric. You won't be left out in the cold with this in your arsenal, get amongst it.
- Windproof, water-repellent, fleece lined, and breathable make for a complete winter riding jacket.
- Relaxed fit, to accommodate a base layer underneath.
- Striped milk silk + white polar fleece fabric.
- Generous sized triple back pockets.
- Full length YKK hidden zipper with zip garage up top.
- Dual reflective stripes on the back pocket sides.
- Longer dropped back than a standard jersey to protect the rear end in wet conditions.
- Skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Team up with a thermal base layer for those extra cold morning/evening rides.
Recommended use: Winter, Spring, Autumn
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Model wears a size Medium, 62kgs and 168cm tall.