Pioneers - Men's Bike Bib Shorts
These are the bib short equivalents of the Lazyboy armchair, ultra well-made and super comfortable for time in the saddle. The 'Pioneers' make use of Italian style with eye catching red leg grippers and a high quality Armadillo chamois. The embossed lycra adds to the visual appeal, adding subtle differentiation from the bib short herd.
These ultra-flexible and multi-panel designed bib shorts are aimed to fit to perfection and work with you rather than against. You'll appreciate the smooth and wide bottom grippers and the ultra-comfortable v-shaped waist design (especially after a long lunch!); while the reflective strips on the flanks make sure you're seen on the road. Incorporate one of our cycle tops and you'll be set for all conditions. These should form the base to your cycle clothing arsenal.
Need something different? There will be something in the men's cycle pants range to suit.
- 3D anatomically cut specifically for the cycling position = added comfort and better fit.
- Embossing Nylon + Denser Lycra: Crotch Panel. Nylon + Denser Lycra: Side panel, middle of back panel. Shell mesh Braces.
- Smooth and wide silicon bottom grippers for added comfort.
- Waist design using ultra soft wide band, ensures comfortable fit.
- Durable design with four-needle six-thread sewing.
- Italian Armadillo chamois. Rigorously tested across many different riders and terrains.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Silversky logo on side leg and reflective stripes.
Recommended use: Multi season. Team up with knee warmers in winter.
Material: 80% Nylon; 20% Elastane
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Model is 77kgs and 178cm tall, wears a size medium.