The Ember is our lighter weight relaxed fit cycle jersey making it a versatile all-rounder rather than a one season pony. The relaxed fit styling coupled with the snazzie use of textured fabrics make the Ember glow bright, ensuring you burn out and don't fade away. When the suns out it provides great sun protection, and it's roomy enough to slip one of our base layers underneath to keep you toasty and warm when the weather hits. The Ember is not light on crucial details either, breathable mesh on the arms, three deep rear pockets, reflective strips on the pockets, full collar, and ample zip cover tape to protect your skin. When you want to look great but don’t want to stack the wardrobe full of cycle kit this is the cycle jersey for you.
- Constructed mainly of a light weight polyester fabric, characterised by its large diamond-shaped weave, this relaxed fit, long sleeve jersey is ultra-soft and breathable. Super versatile, it offers great sun protection in the summer months and is ideal for those cooler spring/autumn days.
- Main 150 g/m2 Diamond fabric, complemented by 145 g/m2 Fish Scale Mesh under the arms and flanks.
- A fish scale patterned, lightweight, breathable mesh has been applied to the jersey side panels and underarms to provide ventilation when the body starts to heat up and sweat.
- Full collar to protect your neck from the sun, and or to keep the warmth in.
- Equipped with generous sized triple back pockets, allowing you to conveniently store your riding essentials.
- Addition of hi-vis piping detail on back pockets for added safety.
- Full length zipper with soft microfibre cover tape prevents friction between zipper and skin.
Material: 100% Polyester; Air Pass Pro Functional Fabric
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach