Snow Leopards have evolved to live in some of the harshest conditions on Earth, and we think our namesake will enable you to do the same. Most Leopard coats are designed by nature to blend into their surroundings, clearly not an attribute for standing out when cycling on the road. So we pimped the design up, with colours that will make your friends spotty with envy. The relaxed fit Snow Leopard sits between the heavy weight Blizzard Jacket and our thermal weight riding jerseys, designed to keep you warm in the chilliest of environments. Reinforced by the fact it utilizes 350 gsm Windout fabric on the front and arm tops, and 270gsm warm cathe fleece on the back/sides/lower arms. That combo gives the jersey some real fire power in cold/windy conditions. It has all the usual Silversky trimmings with a reflective strip, three deep rear pockets, double cuffs, large interior zip flap, and quality YKK zips. Leopards are rare, get involved now before our stocks dwindle.
- Relaxed fit. Perfect for windy/cold conditions.
- The front and arm tops utilise WINDOUT fabric to keep you warm on those downhill runs or early morning rides. The back is made of warm CATHE fleece fabric.
- Equally suited for use in mountain or road biking.
- Full length YKK zipper.
- Reflective Silversky stripe on pocket bottom.
- Low hem with skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Professional three rear pockets design.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- Two layers of fabric on the cuffs to provide improved wind flow when riding.
- Team up with a thermal base layer for 13/14 degrees and below.
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Model wears a size Medium, 62kgs and 168cm tall.