Allsort - Winter Long Sleeve Cycle Jersey
We keep building on an old favourite, the Allsort represents the third iteration of this popular design. We're into continuous improvement, this time around we've pimped out the the Allsort with new micro fleece lined fabric (240g/m2 fleece), windout fabric on the front, and double cuffs. In addition we've brightened the colours but kept the same design reminisce of a retro Kiwi Liquorice Allsort. This jersey is a relaxed fit in case you like Allsorts a little too much, it's intricate design is complimented by long lasting visible colours coupled with our new subtle Silversky logos. We do recommend teaming up with our base layer for the depths of winter (i.e. sub 13 degrees).
It's not all about good looks, the combo is further enhanced via 3M reflective strips on the back, YKK zippers, long lasting sublimation colour impregnation, double cuffs, strong jersey grippers on the bottom, and ultra-flexible fabric ...you'll be the envy of your mates.
For warmer cycling weather, check out the rest of range of men's cycling and bike jerseys.
- Please check the sizing tab before you order.
- Full length easy pull zipper to allow optimal heat control.
- Windout fabric on the chest.
- Reflective stripe on the bottom of the rear pocket.
- Flexible lycra fabric allowing for ease of movement (perfect when teaming up with a base layer!)
- Longer hem with skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Professional three rear pockets design.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- Two layers of fabric on the cuffs to provide improved wind flow when riding.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Team up with a thermal base layer for 13/14 degrees and below.
- Check out the gallery for our cycle gear in action.
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach