BumbleBee - Men's Short Sleeve Cycle Jersey
We loved the Bee Cycle Jersey so much we decided to make it a big brother, cue the Bumblebee men’s cycle jersey. We like to keep things interesting and constantly update and renew our fabrics and styles, this is just a refresh of the original design and fabrics. Join the swarm today, and look ultra-cool while you do it.
The BumbleBee is not light on technology, a YKK zip, wide arm and bottom grippers and our tough 135 gsm Mitte fabric front and back, complimented by 100gsm fabric on the flanks to keep you cool. The summertime looks are added too with a full collar to protect your neck from the sun and three deep rear pockets. These will fly off the shelves.
For cooler cycling weather, check out the rest of range of men's cycling and bike jerseys.
- Soft quick dry fabric, highly elastic, and breathable. Front and back are made from quality 135 gsm Mitte fabric, sleeves a solid 168 gsm Prismatic fabric, and the flanks/sides a highly breathable 100gsm. The sleeve bands a heavier 198 gsm so they never wear out.
- 3D anatomically cut specifically for the cycling position = added comfort and better fit.
- Zero bound double layer stretch fabric on arm cuffs.
- Full length YKK covered zipper.
- Professional three rear pockets design. Middle pocket has waterproof lining.
- Full Collar full added sun protection.
- Reflective stripe on pocket bottom for added safety.
- Low hem with skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- If you don't want it tight (like in the video review), we recommend you go up one size.
- Check out the gallery for our cycle gear in action.
Recommended use: Summer. Easily team up with base layer for multi season.
Material: 100% Polyester; Air Pass Pro Functional Fabric
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach