Born to Ride - Men's Gravel Cycle Jersey
This new style Gravel Jersey is Born to Ride, road/gravel/mtb/cafe it ticks alot of boxes. It's no one man wolfpack though, it loves being seen in a pack and carries the aura of being part of the exclusive Silversky gang. Wear the New Zealand flag on the sleeve with pride, the deep black against the white lettering adding to the menacing and head turning looks. To lighten the mood we have offset the weighty looks with our fringe season 160g/m2 weight fabric, slightly heavier than summer weight and much lighter than winter weight. This is not a figure hugging road jersey, nor is it a loose fitting mountain bike jersey, it is somewhere in between offering the best of both worlds. The Born to Ride is for those who enjoy the freedom of no front zipper coupled with a looser fit to hide the Dad bod until you beat it into road jersey shape. It will need to be teamed up with our under layer for the depths of winter (i.e. sub 13 degrees).
It's not all about menacing good looks, the combo is further enhanced with banded arms to make those cannons look huge, three deep rear pockets, long lasting sublimation colour impregnation, drop tail to protect the rear end, reflective rear Silversky logo, and flexible fabric to move with you ...you'll be the envy of your mates.
For warmer cycling weather, check out the rest of range of men's cycling and bike jerseys.
- Please check the sizing tab before you order.
- Reflective heat pressed Silversky logo on the bottom of the rear pocket.
- Flexible fabric allowing for ease of movement (perfect when teaming up with a base layer!)
- Longer hem with skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Professional three rear pockets design.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- Equally suited for road/gravel or mountain biking.
- Team up with a thermal base layer for 13/14 degrees and below.
- Check out the gallery for our cycle gear in action.
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach