Mullet - 3/4 Length Mens Lycra Cycle Shorts
Who doesn't love a Mullet? full of personality and flair. These cycle pants are not full length tights but not shorts either = mullet length. The Mullet's are our fourth iteration of an incredibly popular 3/4 length design, great for between season riding or during warmer winter rides. These three quarter length cycle shorts have the ability to span winter, spring, and autumn riding...and are only really put away for the depths of summer.
If you've had knee trouble you'll know how important it is to cover them from the cold, to ensure that protection remains in place strong red bottom grippers guard against movement. If you're planning on spending some time in these you'll appreciate the ultra-comfortable wide waist band and super comfortable chamois. One of our favourite (and most used) products.
Need something different? There will be something in the men's cycle pants range to suit.
- Breathable and elastic E-Flexible fabric. Efficient in moisture evaporation, cooling, with the added benefit of abrasion resistance.
- Tough mesh backing below the knee backs for ease of movement.
- Reflective stripes on the rear of both legs for extra visibility.
- Strong silicone bottom grippers to stop excessive movement.
- Waist designed using ultra soft wide band to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- 3D anatomically cut specifically for the cycling position = added comfort and better fit.
Recommended use: Multi season. For those who like warm knees all the time.
Material: 80% Nylon; 20% Elastane
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Model is 76kgs and 178cm tall, wears a size medium.