Zee Zee Top - Men's Short Sleeve Cycle Jersey
Forget the old school long white beards and thumping tunes our Zee Zee Top is on the cutting edge of design and fabric technology. The Zee Zee utilises the best of old school design mixed with new school fabrics = uber cool. Enough ranting, this jersey is stacked with the best we have to offer including; zero bound wide sleeve grippers, a no fumble zip puller, and a branded reflective strips. We call this jersey the reverse mullet, a party at the front with a menacing black colour coupled with a lightning bolt inspired design. The back has gone all accountant/serious on us, with a very light grey to stop you over heating in the (hopefully) summer heat with a few splashes of design to keep the slow coaches busy in your draft.
The Zee Zee Top is complete with the usual Silversky trimming with strong bottom jersey grippers, 150 gsm fabric front and back, a full collar to protect you from the sun, and three deep reinforced rear pockets. Team Silversky think we've hit the nail on the head here, we hope it's a real head banger for you too. Get involved, life's short and no spectator sport.
For cooler cycling weather, check out the rest of range of men's cycling and bike jerseys.
- Soft quick dry fabric, highly elastic, and breathable. Front and back are made from quality 135 gsm Mitte fabric, sleeves a solid 168 gsm Prismatic fabric, and the flanks/sides a highly breathable 100gsm. The sleeve bands a heavier 198 gsm so they never wear out.
- 3D anatomically cut specifically for the cycling position = added comfort and better fit.
- Zero bound double layer stretch fabric on arm cuffs.
- Full length YKK covered zipper.
- Professional three rear pockets design. Middle pocket has waterproof lining.
- Full Collar for added sun protection.
- Reflective stripe on pocket bottom for added safety.
- Low hem with skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- If you don't want it tight (like in the video review), we recommend you go up one size.
- Recommended use: Summer. Easily team up with base layer for multi season.
Material: 100% Polyester; Air Pass Pro Functional Fabric
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Model is 77kgs and 178cm tall, wears a size medium.