Midnight Express - Long Sleeve Cycle Jersey
Everyone knows that race day burglar, that quiet achiever, that dark horse...this is ours. The Midnight Express is for those looking for a relaxed fit cycle jersey that is both subtle in the right places and bold where it needs to be seen. We've added splashes of orange to the rear pockets and the cuffs to keep you visible, while blending in a unique print on the front and back to make sure you stand out from the pack of Plain Janes.
Like the rest of our thermal Silversky line up we use a 240g/m2 fleece material on the front and back, drop tail back, elastic waistband to keep the jersey in place, finished off with three rear reinforced cargo pockets with secure storage. So not only sneakily awesome, but highly functional and warm to boot, what are you waiting for?
For warmer cycling weather, check out the rest of range of men's cycling and bike jersey.
Sizes run small, please check sizing before you order
- Please check the sizing tab before you order.
- Full length covered YKK zipper to allow of optimal heat control.
- Reflective strip on the bottom of the rear pocket.
- Flexible 240 g/m2 lycra fabric allowing for ease of movement
- Longer hem with skid proof silicone grippers to stop the jersey riding up.
- Professional three rear pockets design.
- Sublimation printing technique utilising Italian Manoukian-Argon ink, the stable colour technology provides vibrant colours that last for years.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Team up with a thermal base layer for 13/14 degrees and below.
- Check out the gallery for our cycle gear in action.
Recommended use: Winter with base layer, Spring, Autumn, Sub 20 degrees
Material: 100% Polyester; Air Pass Pro Functional Fabric
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Model is 77kgs and 178cm tall, wears a size medium.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.