Not all Lycra cycle shorts are created equal. The 'Sahara III''s are the third iteration of a popular design, now having reached perfection there won't be anymore. These three quarter length cycle shorts have the ability to span winter, spring, and autumn riding...and are only really put away for the depths of summer. If you've had knee trouble you'll know how important it is to cover them from the cold, to ensure that protection remains in place strong bottom grippers guard against movement. If you're planning on spending some time in these you'll appreciate the ultra-comfortable wide waist band. One of our favourite (and most used) products.
- Breathable and elastic E-Flexible fabric. Efficient in moisture evaporation, cooling, with the added benefit of abrasion resistance.
- Tough mesh backing below the knee backs for ease of movement.
- Reflective stripes on the rear of both legs for extra visibility.
- Strong silicone bottom grippers to stop excessive movement.
- Waist designed using ultra soft wide band to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- 3D anatomically cut specifically for the cycling position = added comfort and better fit.
Recommended use: Multi season. For those who like warm knees all the time.
Material: 80% Nylon; 20% Elastane
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach