Sharks - Women's Full Length Winter Cycle Pants
The Sharks' are the heavy hitters of the winter range, the best riding longs we've ever used. The multi-panel design ensures great ergonomics while a layer of sharkskin fabric fully protects the knees and flanks against the cold. With the outside sorted the inside warms things up with a full fleece lining, small front pocket and drawstring waist. We've tested these down to 0 degrees riding through the wild's in New Zealand, and they could easily handle negatives...that's how effective they are. If you want to keep the dream alive during winter...these are the longs for you. Please note the slightly smaller sizing.
Not quite what you're after? There will be something in the women's cycle pants range to suit.
- Full length winter riding pants.
- Front: WINDOUT 4-direction elastic material .Interior legs: Fleece CATHE fabric.
- YKK zippers on bottom leg openings.
- Reflective logo on the right side.
- Draping design over the knee for ease of movement.
- Small front interior pocket for keys.
- String on waist (not needed in most cases).
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Suitable for 0-13 degrees (and easily below).
Recommended use: Winter sub 13 degrees
Material: 80% Nylon; 20% Elastane
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Our 10 year old daughter. Special order size of x-small.