The 'Wind Breaker's' are the heavy hitters of the winter range, the best riding longs we've ever used. The multi-panel design ensures great ergonomics while a layer of sharkskin fabric fully protects the knees and flanks against the cold. With the outside sorted the inside warms things up with a full fleece lining, small front pocket and drawstring waist. We've tested these down to 0 degrees riding through the wild's in New Zealand, and they could easily handle negatives...that's how effective they are. If you want to keep the dream alive during winter...these are the longs for you. Please note the slightly smaller sizing.
- Full length winter riding pants.
- Front: WINDOUT 4-direction elastic material .Interior legs: Fleece CATHE fabric.
- YKK zippers on bottom leg openings.
- Reflective logo on the right side.
- Draping design over the knee for ease of movement.
- Small front interior pocket for keys.
- String on waist (not needed in most cases).
- Equally suited for road or mountain biking.
- Suitable for 0-13 degrees (and easily below).
Recommended use: Winter sub 13 degrees
Material: 80% Nylon; 20% Elastane
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Sizes run small please see below:
Your height and weight are the best guide to your size for cycling pants. Shorts are designed to be tight fitting, if you prefer a slightly looser fit please go up one size.
Please contact us if you're unsure about sizing in any way.
If you're unhappy with the size please return to us and we'll cover the cost to reship the correct size or style.
Example: A man with a 82cm waist and 78kgs will wear an X-LARGE