Road Cone - Men's Lightweight Waterproof Jacket
Because road cones and roadwork signs ain't yellow. Don't like the wet? neither do we. So we invented the 'RoadCone' to fend off the elements. This incredibly well designed jacket offers great waterproof protection while remaining highly breathability and flexible, and that's no mean feat. The RoadCone does away with the bulk of other jackets, giving you the features you need without the unnecessary bulky cost. For the scientists or the technical minded that's 10,000mm H20 waterproof protection and 10,000 GR 24Hrs in breathability. The H20 Flex Fabric is DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated so water beads off the surface, and to ensure it doesn't make it's way through the seams we sealed those too. As the water doesn’t soak into the jacket (i.e no 2.5/3 layers here!) there is no chilling effect, making this a great windproof layer even in wet weather. To ensure the jacket is fully waterproof the front has a full length waterproof zip, while the back has a flap to ensure your belongings remain safe and dry in the ample rear pocket. Speaking of dry the long drop-tail will ensure your toosh remains protected from water spray off the road. Seeing we’ve gone all technical, did you know as dusk sets in and lighting gets dim that orange-red is the most visible colour to the human eye? and that's why road cones are not yellow.
- Windproof H2O Flex membrane with up to 10,000mm waterproof protection and four-way stretch for exceptional freedom of movement
- Fully taped sealed to keep the water out
- DWR water repellent treatment on surface
- Full SBS Waterproof zip
- Rear vents for enhanced breathability
- Elastic waist with gripper
- 360° reflective inserts
- Packs down easily
- Line dry your garment or tumble dry it on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Once it is dry, tumble dry your garment for 20 minutes on low to medium heat to reactivate the durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- If unable to tumble dry, iron the dry garment on the gentle setting (warm, no steam) by placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron.
- This will help reactivate the DWR treatment on your garment’s outer fabric.
Note: Model is 77kgs and 178cm tall, wears a size medium.