Rhea - Women's Cycle Bib Shorts
The Rhea women’s bib shorts are the stablemate of the Rhea Short Sleeve. Multi-panel and multi-fabric construction, breathable mesh straps and uppers, durable four flat lock needle six-thread construction, and ST-Pro pink chamois. This all comes together in a comfortable and good looking piece, don't be put off by bib shorts if it's your first venture into the style, the biggest benefit being the absence of an elastic waist (hence no pressure around the belly). A covered waist keeps your core warm, matching pink leg grippers hold the shorts in place while reflective accents help with safety during night-time rides.
- Breathable brace design
- Fully covered bust doing away with any messy front braces
- High spec ST-Pro chamois
- Wide leg grippers to stop any slippage
- Reflective logo for increased night ride visibility.
- Simple design with four-needle six-thread sewing to make it durable
Recommended use: Multi season. Team up with knee warmers in winter.
Material: 80% Nylon; 20% Elastane
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach