Don't swim against the tide, just chill out and go with the flow. Whether that be sitting on the back of bunch on the road, or out on your favourite summer MTB track listening to the cicadas sing. The Peak Flow's tailored casual style will ensure you're mixing it with the best, equally at home on the enduro circuit or just as a modern twist on figure hugging alternatives. The Peak Flow is the stable mate of the popular Hail Mary, utilizing the same soft yet rugged Hex-Mesh fabric coupled with durable double stitching and dual water proof side pockets. It’s not only looks cool but has great breathability and moisture wicking capabilities ensuring you look and feel cool. Although this all sounds very relaxed the Peak Flow is still fitted enough to not flap when hitting warp speed, and a drop tail to hide the rear-end from the world. We love these jerseys as they look cool from the trail to the cafe/pub.
- Tailored 'flap free' fit
- Loose crew neckline (no plunging v-necks here!)
- Dual hidden water proof zipped pockets on shirt flanks (we don't want the car keys scratching the phone!)
- Heavier/durable breathable 150g/m2 Hex-mesh fabric
- Long lasting colour that doesn’t fade
- New Pixel Logos
- Dropped tail to hide the rear-end from the world
- It just looks cool!
Material: 100% Polyester; Hex-mesh fabric
- Warm water wash
- Wash similar colours together
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabrics conditioners
- Do not brush
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Note: Model is 77kgs and 178cm tall, wears a size medium.